Welcome to techtipsVR
Here are a few of the most recent posts.
- How to play PCVR games on Oculus Quest with Virtual DesktopWith Virtual Desktop from Virtual Desktop, Inc. you can use your PC from your within your Oculus Quest VR headset. You can do all the normal stuff you would do on your desktop like web browsing, spread-sheeting, or pretty much whatever else you might do on your computer, but with an resizable screen in a […]
- How To Build Worlds in AltspaceVRAltspaceVR is a social app that allows you to hang out and converse with other people in a virtual environment as avatars. One of the great things about AltspaceVR is the ability to easily create and edit your own virtual worlds. This guide will explain how to get started, as well as discuss some extra […]
- Radeon ReLive VR lets you Play PCVR games on Oculus QuestEverybody wants to know how to play PC VR games on their Oculus Quest, wirelessly. The first response you’ll likely get, if you ask anyone, is to buy Virtual Desktop. It has become the go-to method of playing PC games on Oculus Quest. But, if you have an AMD graphics card, you may already have […]
- Goodbye to Oculus goThe forums and Facebook groups are pouring with people who are upset that the relatively cheap, wireless headset is coming to an end. There’s still some time left for Go, but support will come to a full halt in 2022. If you own an Oculus Go headset, you’ll still be able to use it even […]
- Facebook just bought Echo VR development company RADFacebook has acquired another popular VR studio, Ready at Dawn. RAD is the development team that created the AAA VR game Lone Echo. They also created the free, multiplayer VR sport game Echo Arena—kind of a mashup between ultimate Frisbee and the zero-G training matches in Ender’s Game—which showcased both games’ amazing zero-gravity, hands-based locomotion. […]
Thanks for visiting.