Welcome to techtipsVR
Here are a few of the most recent posts.
- Population: One tips and tricksPopulation: One is an exciting, addictive new battle-royale game played in virtual reality. From Big Box VR, the game was released on October 22nd 2020. Squads of 3 play against each other to be the last team standing. Many have compared Population: One to another popular battle royale game, calling it Fortnite in VR. Here […]
- Cast Oculus Quest 2 to your PCWith a recent software update, Oculus (Facebook) added a new, much simpler, way to cast your Oculus Quest or Quest 2 to your PC monitor. This gives you the ability to let others see what you are seeing while you are in VR, and is also super helpful when you are introducing some one to […]
- App Gifting Now Available on the Oculus StoreI just got an interesting notification… A much requested feature has just been added to Facebook’s Oculus. Apparently, when you browse the store in the Oculus mobile app, you now have the option to purchase games for your friends. Click the more icon next to the price of a game in the Oculus Store, and […]
- How To Get Android Notifications on Oculus Quest With NotifiVRTired of missing text messages and other important Notifications from the real world while you’re in virtual worlds? NotifiVR from developer Benjamin Schulte is a free app that lets you link up notifications from your Android phone with your Oculus Quest. I’m really excited to use it. I’m tired of missing texts from my GF […]
- How to play PCVR games on Oculus Quest with Virtual DesktopWith Virtual Desktop from Virtual Desktop, Inc. you can use your PC from your within your Oculus Quest VR headset. You can do all the normal stuff you would do on your desktop like web browsing, spread-sheeting, or pretty much whatever else you might do on your computer, but with an resizable screen in a […]
Thanks for visiting.